Apply for a Dreamers and Believers Grant
To apply, please complete the online form by clicking Apply Now.
Dreamers and Believers awards are granted to children and youth who are currently in foster or kinship care under the authority of the New Jersey Division of Child Protection & Permanency (CP&P). Recipients can receive this award up to the age of 21.
Questions about eligibility? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialized training or instruction based upon exceptional ability, skill or interest demonstrated by the child
- Some examples – music lessons or camp, art lessons or camp, science camp, equestrian camp, advanced level tutoring, ballet course, etc.
- Rental of equipment or supplies for the special training/instruction (No Purchases of Tangible Items)
- Vacation expenses are not eligible. Amusement or theme park passes may be covered under Fostering Wishes; you may apply HERE
- Awards are limited to amounts up to $750.00
- Payment will only be made to the vendor or service provider. No reimbursements will be issued.
- Applications are reviewed by a committee on a monthly basis. Please expect to wait 4-6 weeks before hearing a decision on your application via email.
- The number and amount of awards is contingent upon funding levels
- If awarded a grant, you must wait 12 months before applying again for the same child.