Apply for a Fostering Wishes for Children Grant
To apply for an award, please complete the appropriate online form below.
Wishes are granted to children who are in the custody of New Jersey Child Protection & Permanency (CP&P) with an open case and are 21 years or younger.
*For an extremely limited time, we’re offering Fostering Wishes to children adopted from foster care in New Jersey. Funds are limited so apply today.
- Rental or purchase of equipment or supplies for special training/instruction, e.g., musical instruments, art supplies (unless cost is assumed by the school)
- Specialized training or instruction based upon exceptional ability, skill or interest demonstrated by the child, e.g., music, art, computer science (unless the cost is assumed by the school)
- Registration and/or uniform and equipment expenses for organized youth organizations such as Little League and other sports, Girl and Boy Scouts, 4H and other local recreational programs (unless funds are available through DCP&P), *Private, public and parochial school uniforms are NOT covered
- Class trips, field trips (unless cost is assumed by the school)
- Graduation/senior class expenses, e.g., yearbook, class ring, prom tickets**
- School pictures, metal eyeglass frames or contact lenses not covered by Medicaid